- Penetrates concrete in varying degrees of intensity depending on the age and composition of the concrete resulting in mottled shading of colors
- Should be applied by using a pump-up sprayer with all plastic components such as a Surespray Sprayer
- Make sure the sprayer does not drip
- Don't allow the stain to puddle in depressions unless you are wanting a more pronounced color
- Use Neutraclean to clean and neutralize the surface
- Mix: 1:1 with water
- Coverage: Approximately 200 - 400 square feet per gallon
Poly Armour, Liquid Metals and any other 2-part product sold by Deco-Crete Supply is intended for certified professional contractor use only. The installer must have completed our training for the specific system being used. Any person or business that chooses to forgo certified contractor installation and attempts to install these products on a “do it yourself” basis is fully responsible for any mishaps and/or failure of the system during and after the installation process.