A 70% solids, short-filled, three component polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea utilizing innovative proprietary nanotechnology.
- Provides ultimate abrasion, impact and wear resistance far exceeding many other applications
- Entire application, in most cases, can be accomplished in just one day
- It's excellent penetrating and bonding capabilities provide many years of durability
- Highly economical considering the days of labor that can be saved by using a one day application
- Armour Tint (sold separately) mixes with Part A of the Poly Armour 70 Short Filled kit
Coverage & Size
200 - 300 square feet per gallon, 2 Gallon Kit
Poly Armour, Liquid Metals and any other 2-part product sold by Deco-Crete Supply is intended for certified professional contractor use only. The installer must have completed our training for the specific system being used. Any person or business that chooses to forgo certified contractor installation and attempts to install these products on a “do it yourself” basis is fully responsible for any mishaps and/or failure of the system during and after the installation process.
Recommended for use on interior concrete floors and other cementitious surfaces where a high gloss chemically cured coating is recommended.
The concrete surface must be deemed mechanically and structurally sound, completely clean, and dry.
Expected workable pot life after mixing Part A and Part B is approximately 25-30 minutes at a common temperature range of 70 degrees F to 80 degrees F at roughly 50% relative humidity.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov