A 70% solids, short-filled, three component polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea utilizing innovative proprietary nanotechnology.
- Provides ultimate abrasion, impact and wear resistance far exceeding many other applications
- Entire application, in most cases, can be accomplished in just one day
- It's excellent penetrating and bonding capabilities provide many years of durability
- Highly economical considering the days of labor that can be saved by using a one day application
- Armour Tint (sold separately) mixes with Part A of the Poly Armour 70 Short Filled kit
Coverage & Size
200 - 300 square feet per gallon, 2 Gallon Kit
Recommended for use on interior concrete floors and other cementitious surfaces where a high gloss chemically cured coating is recommended.
The concrete surface must be deemed mechanically and structurally sound, completely clean, and dry.
Expected workable pot life after mixing Part A and Part B is approximately 25-30 minutes at a common temperature range of 70 degrees F to 80 degrees F at roughly 50% relative humidity.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov