The Tramex Concrete Moisture Encounter 5 (CME5) is a non-destructive analog moisture meter for concrete floors and slabs providing instant and precise quantitative measurement of moisture content using Gravimetric testing as a baseline. The CME5 also provides comparative readings of gypsum floor screeds as well as comparative readings of concrete as per ASTM F2659.
- Non-Destructive in operation with no need to probe, drill, or mechanically damage the surface.
- Clear easy to read analog dial.
- Instant and precise readings to a depth of approximately 3/4" into the slab.
- Bluetooth connection to accompanying IOS & Android App allowing for continual development and integration of apps and reporting.
- Hold function "Freezes" meter reading when inspecting areas where the meter face is not visible, and for easy recording of data.
- Reproducible and reliable results.
- Spring-loaded contact pins compensate for uneven concrete and boost signal penetration.
- Rugged ergonomically designed enclosure.