A revolutionary update to a classic moisture cure urethane top coat. Features a high 85% solids, low viscosity formula with excellent open time that results in a smooth, glossy surface with superior hardness, chemical resistance and UV stability.
- Redesigned formulation offers superior gloss and leveling over smooth, coated floors
- Can be applied directly over flake for a durable, no mix top coat
- Superior chemical resistance and unmatched hardness provides protection other coatings can't offer
- UV stability allows this to be used in areas saturated by the sun throughout the day
- Easy to use, one component system makes this more user friendly than many traditional urethanes
Coverage & Size
300 - 350 square feet per gallon or 175-225 square feet per gallon over media, 1 Gallon Jug
Poly Armour, Liquid Metals and any other 2-part product sold by Deco-Crete Supply is intended for certified professional contractor use only. The installer must have completed our training for the specific system being used. Any person or business that chooses to forgo certified contractor installation and attempts to install these products on a “do it yourself” basis is fully responsible for any mishaps and/or failure of the system during and after the installation process.
Rock Hard Urethane
Effective on applications such as laboratories, kennels/veterinary clinics, maintenance/chemical rooms, showrooms, epoxy and chip system floors and other concrete surfaces.
Avoid applying coating in high humidity/moisture atmospheres.