- Used as a bond breaker in the stamping process
- Dust-on powder with water repellent properties that helps prevent wet concrete from adhering to the polyurethane texture mat
- Used as a coloring agent, leaving a portion of its color (usually darker than the concrete color) embedded in the low points of the newly textured surface
- Use a release brush to broadcast onto concrete
- Size: 30 lb. in a 5 gallon bucket
- Coverage: 800 - 1000 square feet per 30 lbs.
Deco-Crete Antique Release - Bark Brown Antique Release
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov