An iron oxide pigment mixed to integrally color concrete by the cubic yard.
- Rapid dispersion in the mix
- UV-resistant color
- Each color individually weighed for consistent color batch to batch
- Great for smooth trowel concrete, broom finish concrete, countertops, walls and stamped concrete
Sold by the yard
Pick between 6 sack or 6-1/2 sack mix
- Use the same mix design, water content and mixing time to ensure consistent color from batch to batch
- Every job should be a minimum cement content of 6 sacks per cubic yard and maximum 4" slump
- Color can be added at any time to the concrete but is recommended at the concrete plant
- Additional water should be kept at a minimum
- Do not use Calcium Chloride
- Plasticizers, water reducers and air entraining products are designed for colored concrete may be used.
- Do not cover, fog or wet cure colored surfaces.