A non-yellowing, low sheen, siloxane modified methyl methacrylate with a low viscosity for better penetration on concrete substrates.
- Meets cure & seal specs ASTM C-309
- Minimizes damage due to water and salt water from de-icing road salts and salt water pool systems
- Excellent penetration and adhesion to clean, unsealed new or old concrete
Coverage & Size
200 - 300 square feet per gallon, 1 gallon jug
Tech Sheet11.28 MB
D-One - 1 Gallon - 1 Gallon
Great for decorative concrete, broom finish, smooth trowel, fresh place concrete, exposed aggregate and pavers/masonry. Substrate temperature must be no less than 50 degrees F and not exceed 80 degrees F.
- 19049 Xtreme Sprayer
- 19069 Stainless Steel Sprayer
- 19249 Dripless Xtreme Sprayer
- 22049 Poly Xtreme Sprayer
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov