A high gloss, UV resistant acrylic copolymer concrete sealer intended as a cure/cure & seal for all types of concrete. Improved resistance to rain, sun, freezing temperatures, stains, and other pollutants that sometimes can be hazardous to concrete.
- It can be considered an ultimate multi-use concrete sealer
- Color enhancing and film forming
- Can be used as a means of dustproofing most concrete surfaces
- Formulated at a medium viscosity allows for easy application through sprayers
- Meets ASTM 309 and ASTM 1315
Coverage & Size
Approximately 250 - 350 square feet per gallon, 5 gallon Pail
Perfect for decorative concrete/stamped concrete, stenciled concrete, acid stained concrete, overlaid concrete, exposed aggregate, broom finish concrete, smooth trowel & fresh placed concrete. Substrate temperature must be no less than 40 degrees F and not exceed 80 degrees F. For optimal results apply 2 thin coats on an overcast day, or early in the morning or at dusk.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov