A beveled end magnesium hand float for preparing the concrete surface for troweling. The durable, lightweight magnesium blade material works well with air entrained concrete.
- Comfortable handle is positioned to give the tool perfect balance
- Beveled edges offer better balance and weight distribution
- Handles are secured with torque pad screws that will not back out
- Magnesium floats produce a smoother finish than wood
- Standard resilient DuraSoft handle provides a soft feel, reduces fatigue and offers excellent durability
24" x 3-1/8"
24" Beveled End Magnesium Hand Float
Handle Material: DuraSoft
Handle Style: Standard
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov