A very fast setting, high strength ultra low viscosity concrete repair material. Two part hybrid urethane system is designed for rapidly rebuilding deeply spalled or damaged concrete surfaces, broken control joints and repairing damaged concrete rapidly, even in cold conditions.
- Rapid set time allows for minimal down time allowing the user to offer quick return to service
- Works well even in cold climate applications
- Ultra low viscosity formula allows for easy application through dual tube applicators
Poly Armour, Liquid Metals and any other 2-part product sold by Deco-Crete Supply is intended for certified professional contractor use only. The installer must have completed our training for the specific system being used. Any person or business that chooses to forgo certified contractor installation and attempts to install these products on a “do it yourself” basis is fully responsible for any mishaps and/or failure of the system during and after the installation process.
Quick Fix Filler
Cracks should be opened up with a v-groove blade. Pop outs and damaged areas should be cleaned with a diamond wheel and/or twisted wire wheel.
- Add 550 Sand to cuts and cracks, leaving excess sand on surface
- Create a concave surface by dragging your finger across the sand
- Pour Quik Fix into cut/crack making sure all sand is saturated. Using a putty knife, mix sand on surface with Quik Fix into a slurry and slightly overfill saw cut/crack. Allow to harden
- Should be ready to grind within 15-20 minutes after application. Once hard use a diamond grinder to remove excess and make smooth with concrete surfaces.
*Note for First Time Users - This is a very fast set product, it is advisable to test the product before using it in an application.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov