A 7.5% active water-based siloxane/silane water repellent and impregnating agent for porous masonry surfaces such as concrete, block, brick and unglazed tile.
- Provides excellent resistance to mold, mildew and fungus
- Deeply penetrating porous surfaces, it provides superior water repellency, while allowing surface to breathe
- Containing low VOCs and being solvent free allow for safe application in occupied buildings
- Superior efflorescence and strong alkali resistance compared to common solvent based acrylic sealers
- Concrete Surfaces: 150 - 300 square feet per gallon
- Fired Clay Surfaces: 100 - 250 square feet per gallon
5 Gallon Pail
Recommended for interior and exterior, horizontal or vertical, porous masonry and concrete surfaces where a deep penetrating water based water repellent is specified.
The minimum temperature of the air and surface must be at least 40 degrees F during application, and for at least 8 hours after.