- Breaks suction when working in wet soils
- Allows excess water to drain through perforations
- Has less surface area decreasing the tendency for wet soil to adhere to the blade
- Blade design is lightweight, ergonomic & will cause less fatigue
- Superior tool for digging in mud, muck, clay & water saturated materials
- Superior tool for sifting debris from sand, gravel and grain
- Handle Material: Hardwood
- Blade Gauge: 14 Gauge
- Handle Length: 48"
- Hole Size: 3/8"
Toolite S550 Mud & Muck Shovel - Round Point