- Highly concentrated water based evaporation retardant for use on all types of concrete surfaces
- Prevents rapid moisture loss caused by warm, windy or dry conditions and working in direct sun light
- Reduces stickiness, cracking, plastic shrinkage, wind crusting and sponginess which can result in a poor finished appearance
- Coverage Rate: 200 - 400 sq. ft. per gallon
- Mixing: A concentrated formula that should be diluted prior to application. The mix ratio for Deco-Film is 1:11 (1 quart makes 3 gallons). Pour entire contents of this container into a 3 gallon or larger pump-up sprayer and fill the sprayer to the 3 gallon mark with clean water. Mix or shake well.
- Application: Apply with a pump-up garden sprayer or power sprayer. A sprayer tip that produces a flow rate of a half gallon per minute is recommended. Spray a fine mist onto the surface of plastic concrete, preferably on the bleed water. Avoid applying Deco-Film in excessive quantities or creating puddles. Treated areas are easily distinguished by a fugitive dye. Once the surface has dried, the color will disappear.