In this training, learn how you can separate yourself from the competition by incorporating advanced techniques to all your stamp jobs. Register before September 9, 2020 and save $150 per person (price reflects discount). After September 9, 2020, price will increase to $900.00 per person.
3 Day Event
September 23 - 25, 2020
Wednesday 8 AM - 4 PM
Thursday 8 AM - 4 PM
Friday 8 AM - 2 PM
Deco-Crete Supply Warehouse
133 N Kohler Road
Orrville, OH 44667
- Admixtures - Learn which additives can make the stamping process easier
- Decorative Concrete Steps - Set your job apart by incorporating decorative steps
- Forming - Forming techniques and materials can separate you as a true artisan
- Integral Color & Color Hardener - Take an in-depth look at how each method can be used
- Monolithic Borders & Bands - Learn how you can save time and money
- Mix Designs - Discover which mix design is best for certain applications
- Release Agents & Antiquing Methods - Take advantage of both powder and liquid release to get the ultimate color enhancement
- Sealers - Choosing the right sealer and alleviate future maintenance problems
- Selling Techniques & Business Strategies - Discover various selling methods to make sure that you can get the job
- Staining - Learn how to integrate different staining techniques onto your stamped concrete
"The stamp training was well worth my time to go. I had a great hands on experience, and the food was great! I think Jason does a great job at showing and training you what you can do with concrete."
-Gary Yoder - Swiss Village Concrete, Millersburg, Ohio
"It was a great course and well worth the travel. I learned a lot of new techniques that didn’t know existed. The training helped me learn skills which will definitely be an asset for my company. Not only will it make me stand out from the competition but increase sales."
-Doug Coomer - Coomer Artistc Floors, Columbia, Kentucky
"Since taking the Advanced Decorative Concrete Training my confidence in my abilities as an installer has increased 10 fold. Now, whenever I am on an estimate I feel comfortable making suggestions because I know that I have the skills to perform."
-Dave Vaughn - Vaughn Concrete, Creston, Ohio
Jason Geiser is a decorative concrete contractor, educator and owner of Deco-Crete Supply. Geiser started his career in decorative concrete in 2000. His experience as a contractor and commitment to the decorative concrete industry led him to open Deco-Crete Supply in 2006, which now serves as a reliable source of product information for architects, home builders, and designers in the Northeast Ohio region. He has written several articles for Concrete Decor Magazine and has been a featured speaker that their annual Decor Show.
He knows how important it is to have the right materials on the job and has not tied himself to a single manufacturer. Every product Deco-Crete Supply carries has been personally field tested by Geiser. Whether you are an experienced contractor or someone who wants to get into the expanding decorative concrete industry, Geiser's knowledge and expertise will assist you as you learn the skills it takes to get the job.