A translucent dye, formulated using very fine particles of color designed to penetrate and color interior cementitious surfaces, including polished concrete.
- 20 great color choices in neutral and vibrant varieties
- Very economical way to finish and beautify garage and basement floors
- Provides a beautiful mottled effect similar to the likes of acid stains
- Mixes with 1 gallon of Acetone
- Penetrating Agent is recommended
Coverage & Size
400 - 600 square feet per gallon, Makes 1 gallon of stain
Poly Armour, Liquid Metals and any other 2-part product sold by Deco-Crete Supply is intended for certified professional contractor use only. The installer must have completed our training for the specific system being used. Any person or business that chooses to forgo certified contractor installation and attempts to install these products on a “do it yourself” basis is fully responsible for any mishaps and/or failure of the system during and after the installation process.
Apply Polishing Dye using an acetone sprayer with a #6 or #8 tip, keeping the tip approximately 24" from the surface.